Andrea is an architect, college professor and founder of AKA Architecture + Design, an all-female architecture firm in Los Angeles.
She specializes in Sacred Geometry, Pattern Language and the meaning of Symbols. She has worked on four continents and speaks six languages.
Four D Design is a holistic system of Conscious Design practices for advanced sustainability.
Learn more at fourddesign.com
- The behind the scenes of reality TV.
- “Authenticity matters.”
- The misconceptions that we’ve been told about style.
- “Style is just a narrative— just a story.”
- “We really should see why we’re attracted to things and see it for what it is, so we’re not throwing money at things that aren’t truly aligned.”
- We’ve been programmed to like certain things.
- Where to start with optimizing your home for it to embody your beliefs and feel aligned.
- The importance of clearing your space.
- Why it’s good to move objects around in your home.
- How to modify the pieces in your home so they feel more aligned.
- “As soon as you start to establish geometry, then you’re showing your intention.”
- How to translate what you like into your space.
- Having a conversation with the pieces in your home and how to listen to your furniture.
- Why Andrea’s whole business changed when she arranged her living room.
- “Let your home take care of you.”
- How to live off the grid and the influence of sacred geometry.
- What does 4D Design mean?
- Why home improvement reality shows want you to feel bad about your home.
- “We fix things with our dollars.” (which is what reality TV wants you to do)
- Learn more at fourddesign.com